Designing Engineer (m/f) for tools in the field of optical injection moulding
Polyoptics GmbH is a leading specialist supplier for customer-specific optical components and systems made of plastic. We advise our customers from the idea to the series production of injection moulded optics. At our company headquarters in Kleve, Germany, our customers have the entire value chain in a one-stop shop – from optical design to automated series production including optical coating and assembly of optical systems.
To support our team, we are looking for a Designing Engineer (m/f) for our office in 47533 Kleve, Fujistraße 1 as soon as possible.
• Creation of the 3D tool design and fixtures in the 3D CAD system Creo Parametric
and derivation of 2D drawings incl. tolerancing
• Matching of tool concepts with all involved areas
• Support in injection moulding and tool-oriented component design (DFM), 3D
• Elaboration of technical solution designs taking into account functional, materials
and production-related and economic aspects
• Carrying out necessary calculations, analyzes and simulations
• Constructive adjustments of the tool and support of change measures after first
sampling or tool problems, if necessary also application of reverse engineering
• Completed engineering studies (eg mechanical engineering, design, precision
engineering) or completed training as a mechanical engineer or equivalent
• Experience in the design of injection moulds
• Extensive experience with CAD systems, preferably with Creo Parametric
• Knowledge of current materials and technologies in tool and mould making
• Specialist training in the field of toolmaking / CNC technologies / injection
moulding is an advantage
• Fluent in German and good English skills
• An attractive working environment in a dynamic, innovative company
• A strong team and an open working atmosphere
• Flat hierarchies and short communication paths
• An extraordinary know-how network
• Flexible working hours (flextime)
• development opportunities
We look forward to welcoming people who want to support us with innovative and creative ideas and enrich our company with their insatiable curiosity.
If you would like to become part of the team, we look forward to receiving your complete and meaningful application, indicating your earliest starting date.
Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Victoria Tepaß at +49 (0) 2821 979 12 24.
Frau Victoria Tepaß
+49 (0) 2821 979 12 24
Herr Lucas Pesch, Herr Lars Nakotte
Hall B4 – B4-4404