Biofiber Tech’s vision is to connect the forestry and plastic industry. We have developed an unique patented technology to modify wood fibers and make them more “plastic like” – and has now launched a new product Fibra Q (www.fibra-q) to be used as an attractive biobased and renewable feedstock for plastic product production, reducing dependence on fossil materials and contributing to a more sustainable environment. We have now an immediate opening for Sales manager – Plastic Industry.
1. To work out sales and business development strategy towards the plastic industry
2. To identify and build strategic partnerships with global players in the plastic industry value chain, such as raw material plastic resin producers, distributors, plastic compounders and large plastic product converters (injection/ extrusion moulders)
3. To aggressively penetrating the plastic industry sector by accelerating sales of Biofiber Tech’s newly launched bioplastic granules Fibra Q to various stake holders in the plastic industry value chain
1. Success track record in sales and business partnership development within plastic raw materials and /or plastic product manufacturing sector (compounding & injection moulding).
2. Strong business mindset with proven partnership building & business negotiation skills
3. A person of positive mindset with excellent communication & problem-solving skills, who is initiative taking, ambitious , driven and with a passion to drive business development and sales of sustainable plastics for a better world
4. Fluent English speaking
We believe you are a person with a basic academic degree in business or engineering and has excellent sales track record within the plastic industry sector. Experiences with product management or customer technical support with global resin plastic producers and/or plastic product converters are strong merits. You should have an excellent network within the plastic industry and can provide good business and technological insights to help us effectively penetrating the plastic industry sector. We offer a dynamic impact tech working environment with freedom to take initiative and grow responsibility quickly, and we welcome both junior and senior level candidates to apply as we have the flexibility to tailor make the offering based on your competence profile and working experience.