ISKRA ISD PLAST d.o.o.
Exhibition hall A5 – Booth A5-5228
Trade Fair Highlight
Iskra ISD develops and produces advanced components with state-of-art technology and innovative hybrid solutions for your product needs. With our systematic and fully transparent engineering process, we can enable clients up to 25% weight reduction through material optimisation and geometry redesign and up to 70% cost reduction through the use of new materials and process integration.
We are internationally renowned for our innovative design solutions that... read more
Positioning and use of sensor and electronic components can be limited with the surrounding conditions - exposure to elevated temperatures, oil, static and dynamic loads… however, with the advancement in material development and... read more
We strongly believe that together with our clients, it is our responsibility to co-create the sustainable future. That is why we design innovative product solutions that guarantee customer's lightweight and sustainability goals.
Semifinished goods, precision parts and reinforced plastic products
- Automobile and vehicle parts
- Assemblies made of plastic and purchased parts
- Thermosetting plastics processing
- Fibreglass reinforced plastic parts
- Rubber-metal combinations
- Semifinished goods made of cast polyamide (PA6G, PA6/12G, PA12G)
- Semifinished goods made of polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Plastic-metal composites
- Design engineering
- FEM calculations
- Research, scientific services and consultation